Thursday, June 11, 2009

The dragon

My Utopia

The name of my utopia is Y ddraig Coch.

My perfect Utopia is when the world is at Peace, and there is no war, no hunting and no stresses. When there is no reason to be stressed or worried about anything that is connected with money, housing or jobs. In my utopia everyone has a right to speak about anything that they want changed or want to share an idea. People are at peace with everyone else, and also the (all) the animals are safe from danger and or being hunted.
There is also no pollution in my utopia. When everyone gets to go around in non polluted cars made of totally reasonable materials, which are also recyclable. I made this utopia because there should be a perfect world for everyone and this one is mine, it symbolizes all that I think the real world should be and that how it should work. I also think that my world shows how the world should be shaped, by saying that there is no war or pollution or anything that one should and would worry about in the real world, but wouldn’t worry about in my utopia.

This is my animal that symbolizes my utopia. It is a red dragon that is made up of a volcano, it symbolizes that if anyone in my world is going against what I say, and then I the red dragon would have to deal with them. He also symbolizes the power and beauty of my utopia, witch is called Y ddraig coch.




My motto is Harddwch Undeb






The 7 Commandments

There is to be no war
No pollution
There will also be no killing of any animals, except if they are in bad health or are old.
There must be no building sites or big construction at any time without permition from me.
There is no need to work for a living, money is made by fishing, gardening and farming sheep and live stock.
Everyone is in peace with each other; there will be no ruling out of anyone.
There will be no fighting over land, all the land any one could want.

My utopian society is made up of a monarchy; this is just a plan for most everything to go through me. Everything that would make a big difference would go through me, but the smaller things the people can try and figure them out by them self’s. This shows haw my country its independence, because it is making decisions by its self.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good font and widgets! The contents very good, but may be change the background, to a colour other then white. I love Jam he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the picture of the dog but also check some of tthe gagets if they work

    ReplyDelete